Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff

Old 12-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff

I have a Silver tail gate, rear bumper and trailer hitch for sale as well as a bed extender.

local only

Tail gate $200 obo SOLD
Black rear bumper $100 obo sold
Trailer hitch and wiring $200 obo
Bed Extender $75 obo sold

I still have stock front shocks,
stock stereo for sale aswell.... Let me know!
Attached Thumbnails
FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff-dsc01696.jpg   FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff-back.jpg   FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff-bedexetned3.jpg   FS. Tail gate, rear bumper, and other stuff-bedexetned2.jpg  
Old 12-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I need the trailer wiring harness & bracket...willing to separate?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
id be all over the tail gate and bumper i was local
Old 12-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I need the trailer wiring harness & bracket...willing to separate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Most likely keeping for his new bumper like I did.
I asked the OP. Doesn't hurt to ask right?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
well were are you at?
Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
is the bumper factory black or painted any scratches??
It was factory black... I just painted it Flat Black instead of gloss black
Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
jjones will become famous soon enough
jjones's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in the bumper if you were in northern ca. I don't know how much it would be or if you would be willing to ship???
Old 12-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #13
╒╪╕

Quote:
hey I do have it... but not sure yet... Ill let you know if i do deiced to separate
Cool, thanks dude
Old 12-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #14
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well were are you at?
abq, NM
Old 12-03-2010, 05:27 AM   #15
violate is on a distinguished road
Name: roger
violate's Tacoma Gallery
i want the tailgate and bumper!!! wish this was in seattle.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:13 AM   #17
violate is on a distinguished road
Name: roger
violate's Tacoma Gallery
let me if know if you're down to ship!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:38 AM   #18
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship the bumper to Sacramento? It comes with plastic top pieces, right?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #19
taco masha has a spectacular aura abouttaco masha has a spectacular aura about
taco masha's Tacoma Gallery
if youre getting quotes on shipping let me know how much for the bumper to 19320, PA

have cash ready to go