Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Needing FRONT Factory Mud Flaps Please

Old 12-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Needing FRONT Factory Mud Flaps Please

So I was nice enough to get a recent set from another Ebayer and 2 weeks ago I was out camping with the family on a Thanksgiving trip. Well these darn flaps are too long. They ended up getting caught on some logs and brush when backing up out of a camp site.

Long story short, driver side came off the mount. The actual mounting was still on the truck but the flap was gone. I have the passenger side in which ripped in the same odd way.

I would like another Front Set in excellent condition. I will plan to trim them done a lot to be useful and not catch on things.

Here is a picture how my Passenger side ripped along the curve of the flap mounting area. *sigh*

Thanks. Please PM me directly if you have a excellent set. Willing to work with you guys on a set.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
RichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
RichB's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item43a38cf5b9

On Ebay but seem very pricey. Anyone know the going rate from the dealer?
Old 12-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
I have my front set on my truck that I was planning to take off, pm'd
Old 12-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item43a38cf5b9

On Ebay but seem very pricey. Anyone know the going rate from the dealer?
Dayumm! Looks like you can get more for them on eBay than on TW. They tend to go for about 60 a pair here.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
ryanringle is on a distinguished road
Navy: Missile Technician
Name: Ryan
ryanringle's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair that I trimmed the little hump out of....I thought it would make them not rub on my tires, but they still did. So I just took them off. they are in great shape other than the little trimmed part. I'll let them go for 40 plus shipping if you're interested. Get back to me if you want a pic of them.