Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cooler Master HAF 912 mid tower computer case $30+shipping

Old 12-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cooler Master HAF 912 mid tower computer case $30+shipping

For Sale: Brand New Cooler Master HAF 912 mid tower computer case $30 plus shipping (plus paypal fee if you go that route)
I was in the process of ordering the components to build my own computer.
When the case came in my wife went crazy (which probably means that Santa has already purchased me a new computer for christmas).

At any rate, since I am going to have to pay a restocking fee to return it plus shipping I figured I would offer it up to a member for the same price that I am going to get for it by the time I pay for all of this.
PM me if interested.
If you need more information about the case just look at youtube.com there are dozens of videos about this case as it is one of the more popular ones out there.
Details are located at:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?EdpNo=6531504