Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB '07 Front Mud Flap

Old 12-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
RichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
RichB's Tacoma Gallery
WTB '07 Front Mud Flap

Hello,

I am missing a drivers side front mud flap from my '07 Tacoma. Anyone have one for sale? I know that I may have to buy a set. Must be in excellent condition.

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #2
RichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
RichB's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still looking