Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover

Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover

Free front bumper, paint code 1e7. Pic of crack is below. Must pick up in San Jose. If it isnt gone in about a week it will go in the trash. Just thought I would offer it here first.
Attached Thumbnails
FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover-tacoma-bumper.jpg   FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover-tacoma-bumper-2-.jpg   FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover-tacoma-bumper-3-.jpg   FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover-img_0540.jpg   FREE: cracked silver front bumper cover-img_0539.jpg  

Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Can you fix it, paint it red and then ship it to me? I kid.....Free bump
Old 12-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
I am sure it is fixable and if I put it on craigslist it would probably be gone already to someone who would try to resell it. That's why it is here instead. If not fixed, it would make a good template, fog light project, or cut the bottom section off and do a half steel, half poly bumper???
Old 12-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
wish you were local
bump
Old 12-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
Last call.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same color and am In san jose but I just dont know what i would do with it. Sorry
Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
You can make a black balance somehow bolt on like the x runners...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
rlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rlotti's Tacoma Gallery
did you still have it, I know trash day isn't until Thursday?