Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CA: 2010 Tacoma TRD 4x4

Old 12-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
CA: 2010 Tacoma TRD 4x4

der der der
Old 12-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Sweet truck man! Hate to see you let it go! Free bump!
P.S..I want you suspension...hint hint!
Thanks...If I would have got a double cab, I probably wouldn't do it. However I think with the trails I want to do I'd be better off with another older yota and a daily driver.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
so you are not selling the 4x4?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
MASyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
MASyota's Tacoma Gallery
What bumper is that?
Also if you are looking to sell, how much would you be looking for?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
never summer

The bumper is All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, no longer in production. Are you asking if I'm looking to sell the bumper? If so, no. In regards to selling the truck: Never had any reasonable offers and moving back up to the PNW. If I do anything it would be trade it for a DC in 2012 if there are enough changes to warrant it and they don't ruin the front end.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
damn it looks good. nice build man.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
let me kn ow thanks

let me know thanks