Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Thule or Yakima Roof Rack

Old 12-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
ARTICULATION is on a distinguished road

ARTICULATION's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Thule or Yakima Roof Rack

I'm looking for a good condition roof rack for my 09 Double Cab. Anybody have a Thule or Yakima rack that they're not using? I'm in NH.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTICULATION View Post
I'm looking for a good condition roof rack for my 09 Double Cab. Anybody have a Thule or Yakima rack that they're not using? I'm in NH.
If you don't find one on here then figure out the parts you need and check craigslist and ebay...probably will be the best bet. If you find the right towers you can just buy new clips.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
ARTICULATION is on a distinguished road

ARTICULATION's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'm all set now. I had a bunch of beers last night and bought a new Yakima rack online. Gotta love the drunk trigger finger.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had seen it sooner, Coulda given you a bro-deal on Thule stuff as I am a dealer.