Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1 ton hydraulic coil compressor kit $80+shipping

Old 12-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: 1 ton hydraulic coil compressor kit $80+shipping

I just recently put shocks and coils on my tacoma and 4runner using this hydraulic coil compressor kit. It was a breeze with this coil compressor!

Since I figure I will not need it anymore I am deciding to let another member take advantage of it for a fraction of the new cost. I paid $150 shipped. Selling it for $80 plus shipping. It is practically brand new. I have had it less than two weeks (compressed the coils and installed the shocks as soon as I got it).

This think made compressing the coils MUCH easier (and saved me the strain of having to use the manual compressors! )
PM me if interested.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am not for sure what other information you would need. It is a hydraulic coil compressor for compressing the coils to install shocks. Pump the handle and it compresses the coils.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
I am not for sure what other information you would need. It is a hydraulic coil compressor for compressing the coils to install shocks. Pump the handle and it compresses the coils.
Sorry I meant travel wise. I've heard that a few of these don't travel enough for the longer coils.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #6

I used them to compress a set of OME 880 coils so they should handle anything you throw at them. I will look at the specs and see if there is anything written.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
I used them to compress a set of OME 880 coils so they should handle anything you throw at them. I will look at the specs and see if there is anything written.
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks. Do you happen to have any pics of the actual item? Do you have a paypal account? Any idea what the shipping to 32003 would be?
Old 12-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks. Do you happen to have any pics of the actual item? Do you have a paypal account? Any idea what the shipping to 32003 would be?
I will have to get some pictures of the actual item.
The package is pretty heavy. It weighs approximately 45 pounds.
UPS ground estimated shipping at $27 for zip 32003. I can use paypal for payment.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #9

Here are the pictures I promised.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #10

It has more than 10" of room for compression. Surely enough for even the meatiest coils.
(Note: some of the red paint popped off during the compression of the coils. Doesn't effect the use of the compressor in any way, just cosmetic-but honestly who cares what it looks like as long as it gets the job done).
Old 12-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to take this off your hands, but I think shipping is gonna kill me. Shipping quote to 68106 please.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
I'd love to take this off your hands, but I think shipping is gonna kill me. Shipping quote to 68106 please.
According to the UPS online estimator shipping to 68106 would be around $40 to a residential address.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #15

SOLD
Old 12-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
shit i was gonna borrow to adjust my coils . dam dam dam