Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old

Old 12-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old

I am having my Double Cab seats done in 2-tone leather, both front and back. The graphite fabric sport fabric seat covers are in showroom condition. I would rather sell them to someone that would like to upgrade their standard fabric seats instead of just storing it in my basement. Anyone interested, please PM me. I would let it go for a good price. I am thinking probably around $300. They are being removed next week and will have no more than 1500 miles on them.

PM me if interested or any questions.

I just took these outside. If you see white streaks on the photo, that is not on the seat. It is snowing here in Pittsburgh, PA.
Again, these are the stock Sprot Fabric Seats (covers) that came with the Off Road package. They are in showroom condition and would make a nice upgrade for anyone that just has the regular fabric seats. The back has never been sat on. I put aSteeler blanket on it when I brought it home to protect it. In fact, there has only been one passenger in the back seat since bring my truck home.
Any questions, please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2188.jpg   FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2189.jpg   FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2190.jpg   FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2191.jpg   FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2192.jpg  

FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2193.jpg   FS - 2011 Tacoma OEM Graphic Fabric Sport Seat covers - 5 weeks old-img_2195.jpg  
Old 12-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Anyone interested in Graphite Sport Fabirc Seat Covers, I have them listed in FS sect

Anyone interested, I have my Graphite Sport Fabric seat coveres listed in the sale forum. They are being removed next week and being replaced with 2-tone leather with heat. They will have less than 1500 miles on them and be in showroom condition. I am thinking abot $300 if anyone is interested. PM me if you are. They would be a nice upgrade fom the standard seats.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #4

It is the Graphite Sport seats that came with the off road value package. I don't really have any photos. if omeone is interested, I can take some pics tomorrow of the intererior and attach them.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
pics please
Old 12-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #6

I do not ahve any photos right now. I can take some tomorrow of the interior. It is the Stock Graphite Sport seats in the Off Road package.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
pics please, may be interested.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #10

I am paying $1350 for the leather package installed with 2 level heaters in the front seats. That is a Katskins package. Also, I am gong to have the Toyota logo embroidered into the headrest.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
The mods will make you put a pic, or delete the post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I don't think this is the for sale post, is it? If not and you are saying that you have an add in another section then post a link to it.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #13
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
The mods will make you put a pic, or delete the post
and need price, location.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #14
Ex STi enthusiast www.iwsti.com
Aod will become famous soon enoughAod will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: B.
Aod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
It is the Graphite Sport seats that came with the off road value package. I don't really have any photos. if omeone is interested, I can take some pics tomorrow of the intererior and attach them.
Is it seats or seat covers? Pics pls.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #16

I am trying to post pics from my blackberry here at work, but it isn't working. I guarantee that I will post photos as soon as I get home to my laptop and camera. I have the pics in my blackberry, but I can not post them. I don't know why.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI. I don't think these covers will fit standard SR5 seats.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #19

I just talked to the parts dept. at the Toyota dealer that I got my truck from. The parts mgr. told me that they will fit any 2n gen Tacoma with the same seat configuration