Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anyone have stock fender flares?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Jbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
Jbizz's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have stock fender flares?

looking to see if anyone has some stock ones for sale(preferebly gold), but doesnt matter, mine got all screwed up from driving in the snow with to big of tire chains.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i have em in silver, u have a long bed or short?
Old 12-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
Jbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbizz's Tacoma Gallery
short
Old 12-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
Jbizz's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
elutheros will become famous soon enough
Air Force: F-4 WSO
elutheros's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a pair of rears that will need color matching. Short bed. All attachment points intact. No tears. $65.00 plus shipping.
[/url][/IMG]
Old 12-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i only have fronts cuz i have a long bed, i can sell you my fronts in good condition off my 06 trd sport, 80 bucks and i can meet u somewhere halfway im in fullerton
Old 12-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
sorry to sidetrack but are the flares hard to remove? any tape involved?
want to know whats invovled as im looking into having my base black ones painted
Old 12-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
Jbizz's Tacoma Gallery
nah i dont need the front ones thanks anyways, and no their easy to remove just a few snaps, and elutheros do u have the snaps by any chance to? what year would those fit on?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
elutheros will become famous soon enough
Air Force: F-4 WSO
elutheros's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Toyota and bought new clips for the fronts and the new "pad" that goes along the edge. Cost $42.00 for 18 clips and the pads. I have not counted how many clips are on the rears and, no, I don't have any to go with the set I am selling. BTW, it costs about $50.00 to ship these things via UPS.