Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2nd Gen 6-speed shifter

Old 12-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2nd Gen 6-speed shifter

So after some irreversible experimentation with my stock, worn out shifter I need a new one.
BUT before I drop the big bucks and get the TRD one I thought I would post up here and maybe I could do the floppy shifter fix mod from XR underground (what I should have done in the first place).

So anybody got one laying around that they would like to part with?
Old 12-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one, got anything to trade?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNH View Post
I've got one, got anything to trade?
Crap... uh... I got nothin.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I rebuilt these. If you still need one, pm me.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
I feel so Devo

Got one coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
I rebuilt these. If you still need one, pm me.
Actually I was planning on copying your methods.

Which is what I should have done in the first place but instead I just welded a rod to the lower part of the shifter. Wasn't bad at first, little noisy in 2nd but nothing I couldn't live with. BUT on long trips it gets pretty annoying and since the rod doesn't seal up tight against the inner shift boot I get the wonderful aroma of gear oil coming up.

I just paypaled SManZ but thanks!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
rlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rlotti's Tacoma Gallery
Mine started to go after I put on the URD short throw shifter. Haven't figured out what to do now.