1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS- Alpine Type R 12" sub w/ bandpass box

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by cbcs1987, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Aug 10, 2008 at 3:01 PM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 [OP] Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    This sub is in mint condition. The box has just one tiny piece of carpet stickin up on it. MAYBE 1/4 inch worth. Other than that...the stuff was only used for about 2 months...then I quit driving my car since I have a truck. I'm also selling a Pioneer flip screen in another thread. I never pushed the sub hard because I just had it for sound equality.... I don't blare rap. If you wanted to do that this would be a good sub to do it with...lots of potential...
    I'm asking 300 for the box and subwoofer together (without shipping). I'd prefer pick up only but I'll work with you if we need to...

2. Aug 11, 2008 at 4:42 AM
    ANDYTACOMA

ANDYTACOMA NOMAD

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 access cab trd offroad 4x4 black sand pe
    fog light mod /parking light mod /after market stereo /bed lights/yeasu ft8700/uniden bct15
    goo luck with the sale! Alpine makes a good commercial sub woofer:)

Products Discussed in

To Top