Name: Rob
POVoutfitters's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NEW Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD, Ipod Cable, Scosche install Kits

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD receiver

Also included is:
Pioneer CD-IU200V iPod Interface Cable
Scosche TA02B Cables to interface receiver to factory (non-JBL) connectors
Scosche TA2073B Dash Mount Kit

This is everything you should need to install the Amazing AVH-P4200 in your second-generation Tacoma.

I purchased all of the above from an authorized Pioneer dealer in September. I never had a chance to install the receiver.
I searched these forums for advice on the best value and quality, and this is what was constantly suggested.
Unfortunately, I do not intend to keep the Tacoma, so this is otherwise going to waste.

All packages are still sealed.

Asking $400 for everything,
including shipping to the lower 48 US states.

I can process credit cards through my online business's secure online credit card terminal. I will email the purchaser the link for payment.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
does it come with NAV and whats the screen size?

Old 12-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #3
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
paypal?

Old 12-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #4
Vegas H.R Robber is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Vegas H.R Robber's Tacoma Gallery
Question: Does it have an auxliliary plug in? I don't use an Ipod, just a typical generic Mp3 player.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
does this guy not follow up on this?

Old 12-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent

Old 12-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent Deal!

Damn, this is an excellent deal. I doubt it comes with Nav since that is an add on and cost around the same amount of the unit. The lowest I've seen these new is $379 on Amazon and that's with a discount and does not include all of the extra stuff and free shipping. This deal is saving you some coin. If I had the cash I would be all over this!

Old 12-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... Looks like a decent deal to me, too. I just bought Pioneer speakers all the way around and would love to install it all one Saturday.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
POVoutfitters is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delay in answering, I've been at the hospital with a child that cannot stop vomiting blood, and I couldn't get her to stop spewing long enough to check back here.

Nav requires the AVIC-U220 add-on module
Screen is listed as 7"
Paypal - Yes with $400 net to me
Aux Inputs are on the Rear of the receiver

Forgot to mention that I have not previously sold on here, I am on Batlabs, FredMiranda and Ebay as POVoutfitters

Old 12-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
MetalJon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
MetalJon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by POVoutfitters View Post
Scosche TA2073B Dash Mount Kit
This dash kit is for the Tundra.

TA2053B is for the Tacoma.

FYI

Old 12-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #13
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you get an interface to allow control of the stereo with steering wheel buttons.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #14

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I know I've sent a couple of PMs, but I've done a little more research and wanted to amend my offer (and put it in the thread).

I've created a wishlist in Amazon.com for everything in your original post, less the dash kit that won't work in our trucks. The total (shipped) cost is $362.91. The required dash kit brings the total to $390.11, so I don't think your price is too far out of line.

I'll send you $325 via PayPal (as a 'gift,' so PayPal won't take any fees) for everything you're selling except the dash kit. I'll come pick it up from you somewhere in Huntsville for $300.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #16
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Paul, thanks for the info. I haven't upgraded my stereo because I didn't wanna lose steering wheel audio controls.
PAC-Audio SWI-PS, SWI-JACK, or whatever model is need for your HU.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #18
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
or the eclipse are plug and play as well, i got the 6620 and everything worked great without having to purchase anything extra!

Old 12-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #19
POVoutfitters is on a distinguished road

SOLD

Old 12-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #20

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
If you got $400 for it, good on you. Sucks for the buyer.

Closed Thread