Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Chrome Mirror Covers for a second gen Tacoma

Old 12-07-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
FS Chrome Mirror Covers for a second gen Tacoma

SOLD

I took off my Chrome mirror covers last night and I am looking to get rid of them for $30 shipped. You will have to get the 3mm tape. They are in great shape. I just took them off because they came with the truck and I am not a fan of them! They are nice, strong, and good to keep bugs of the painted mirrors!

Here they are in the picture

I may also sell the front chrome piece that clips on over top of the grill if there is interest in it.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone wants color-matched mirrors, I bought a set of the chrome ones like Justin has and color-matched them for cheap.

All you have to do is sand the sheen off, spray with adhesion promoter, superwhite color-matched spray paint, and clear coat. Mine have held up fine for a year now.

GLWS
Old 12-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Great idea man, maybe someone will jump on these now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
If anyone wants color-matched mirrors, I bought a set of the chrome ones like Justin has and color-matched them for cheap.

All you have to do is sand the sheen off, spray with adhesion promoter, superwhite color-matched spray paint, and clear coat. Mine have held up fine for a year now.

GLWS
Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance

bump for sale, so I can get them out of my garage! If nobody takes them I will just throw them out!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You could post them up in the "Pay it Forward" thread before you throw them out.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #6
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. Can you tell that there covers are on or do the fit perfect?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance

Here is how they look when you look at them from the back.

If you see the truck head on you could never tell, but sitting in the drivers seats its noticeable. Not enough to worry about though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Interested. Can you tell that there covers are on or do the fit perfect?
Old 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what kind of signal light is that?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #10
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for a smooth deal thanks alot Justin got them on xmas eve ill post some pics of what they look like tomorrow i color matched them to the truck
Old 12-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance

Glad you got em and liked em. Can not wait to see pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
+1 for a smooth deal thanks alot Justin got them on xmas eve ill post some pics of what they look like tomorrow i color matched them to the truck
Old 12-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #12

What kind of signal light is that on your mirror?
Old 12-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Damn what a great alternative if you want silver mirrors,

OP where did you originally buy these?
Old 12-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #15
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
ya man they are all over amazon and stuff like 50 bucks dont know where justin got em though i think he said they came on his truck or something
Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
lilthugoutsoulja is on a distinguished road
lilthugoutsoulja's Tacoma Gallery
im intrested in the 2 front chrome grille that clip on. how much
Old 01-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Here is how they look when you look at them from the back.

If you see the truck head on you could never tell, but sitting in the drivers seats its noticeable. Not enough to worry about though!
That signal light. Where can i get it?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance

Make an offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilthugoutsoulja View Post
im intrested in the 2 front chrome grille that clip on. how much
Old 01-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance

Not sure will check tom. came on truck when i got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
That signal light. Where can i get it?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance

Yea they came on the truck and they look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
ya man they are all over amazon and stuff like 50 bucks dont know where justin got em though i think he said they came on his truck or something