Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL find- white Trail Team FJ $16100

Old 12-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
CL find- white Trail Team FJ $16100

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/ctd/2093915247.html

Shit if only I had the dough. Seen this in person and its flawless! Guy has like 10 listings up for it so I bet you could hammer out an even better deal.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #3
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This guy seems pretty legit, he is posting only in a 100 mile radius in NY.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
Is it just me or does that price seem suspiciously low?

I thought the same, but the OP saw it in person so...
Old 12-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm....
seems fishy considering there is a guy on SCFJC trying to get 27k for his low mileage 08 TT.then again i think the scfjc guy is asking way too much for an 08.
but you never know...
if someone snagged this up for 16k, they got a hell of a deal.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
hmmm....
seems fish considering there is a guy on SCFJC trying to get 27k for his low mileage 08 TT.then again i think the scfjc guy is asking way too much for an 08.
but you never know...
if someone snagged this up for 16k, they got a hell of a deal.
X2 seems a little low. Is it missing an engine and tires or what?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #8
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what the seller Emailed me back about the truck:

Hello Skunkaholic,

Thank you for your interest in the vehicle. This 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special
Edition Fully loaded, TRD, Automatic, 4x4, A/C, with large subwoofer,41,647 Miles
I also added catteguard on front and safari tailight covers on the
back,clear title,the body is in a very good shape, has small dings on both sides
almost invisible!, has never been damaged, no liens nor loan and this is a one owner vehicle.

The total price including shipping and other additional costs is $16,100.00.
Regardless of what you will choose, shipping or pickup we will still have to register
this transaction under a recognized third party.
Since craigslist.org doesn't offer any buyer purchase protection we will have to use
eBay's Purchase Protection program.

Please include your eBay user id, full name and full shipping address in your next
email (if you don't have an eBay user id go to eBay website and sign-up for one,
takes only 2 minutes and it's free). Write back as soon as possible and let me know
what your intentions are since I have a few more buyers interested in this vehicle.

More pictures can be seen here:
http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/...2008FJCruiser/

Thanks

Yep, we'll be getting right on that,
Old 12-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #11

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
hahah
freakin knew it

my buddy got the eaxct same email on a s2k that was priced wayyyy cheap.

i hate scammers
Old 12-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ive seen people use that ebay shit in scams before.

flagged that shit!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkman View Post
Here is what the seller Emailed me back about the truck:

Hello Skunkaholic,

Thank you for your interest in the vehicle. This 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special
Edition Fully loaded, TRD, Automatic, 4x4, A/C, with large subwoofer,41,647 Miles
I also added catteguard on front and safari tailight covers on the
back,clear title,the body is in a very good shape, has small dings on both sides
almost invisible!, has never been damaged, no liens nor loan and this is a one owner vehicle.

The total price including shipping and other additional costs is $16,100.00.
Regardless of what you will choose, shipping or pickup we will still have to register
this transaction under a recognized third party.
Since craigslist.org doesn't offer any buyer purchase protection we will have to use
eBay's Purchase Protection program.

Please include your eBay user id, full name and full shipping address in your next
email (if you don't have an eBay user id go to eBay website and sign-up for one,
takes only 2 minutes and it's free). Write back as soon as possible and let me know
what your intentions are since I have a few more buyers interested in this vehicle.

More pictures can be seen here:
http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/...2008FJCruiser/

Thanks

Yep, we'll be getting right on that,
OP, I thought you saw this vehicle????? WTF?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #14

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
OP, I thought you saw this vehicle????? WTF?

Old 12-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #15
Addicted

I swear one just like it drives by campus all the time!