Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB rollup tonneau,

Old 12-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
WTB rollup tonneau,

looking to buy a rollup tonneau as water proof as possible. if anyone knows of a good one to buy if no one has one to sell, please point me in the right direction
Old 12-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
looking to buy a rollup tonneau as water proof as possible. if anyone knows of a good one to buy if no one has one to sell, please point me in the right direction

Access Lorado is a very nice rollup cover.

There is a special Toyotanation pricing page where you can pick one up for 340 shipped

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

Good luck

Justin
Old 12-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
I love my taco
tfortunato is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
tfortunato's Tacoma Gallery
I have one for sale if you're interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...f-tonneau.html
Old 12-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
Access Lorado is a very nice rollup cover.

There is a special Toyotanation pricing page where you can pick one up for 340 shipped

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

Good luck

Justin
Ditto.

I picked up the Access Lorado for that price and love it. The low profile aspect is nice. And, yes, you can still use your bed tie-downs with this cover.