Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Projector Headlights

Old 12-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
FS: Projector Headlights

I just got done upgrading Headlights, and these have to go..

They will come with a 55w 6000k DDM HID kit.

I'm gonna be completely honest about these.. The lights are not perfect though..and have had moisture issues at times and light scratches on the lens....

The low beam bulbs are H7 (HID), the high beam is H3 (High beam bulbs are missing)

I would definitely recommend taking them apart again for ease of mind and sealing them back up.

They are the ebay "Eagle Eyes" Headlights. i took them apart and completely blacked them out. The eyelids, halos, and leds that used to light up have been disabled and painted black.

I'll try and get pictures of the "scratches" just so there aren't any surprises..

Heres what they look like installed:

Local pick-up in So-Cal (90620) = $125
(You can either pick these up in Buena Park 90620 or Gardena 90248)
or
$150 SHIPPED

Would also consider trading for items of equal value.. Just let me know what you have in mind/ Make Offers

As promised, Here are the close ups of the light scratches.. ( they might be able to be cleaned) not sure..
The flash on my phone kinda makes the scratches stand out more.

Here's a pic of the backside:

Old 12-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP

Any offers?
Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
pm'd.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* Bump *

These look real nice. Maybe Noe, if I'm near your area. I can help make sure there is NO slight leaking. I'll help you seal those bad boys!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Inspection places didn't hassle you for no parking light on them? or cops?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
not to step on ur toes, but did u get high beamed alot, the pics with the headlights on looks like it lights up alot on both sides and not so much in the middle.
Got "flashed" a couple times but the beam can be adjusted up or down just like any other lights
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
* Bump *

These look real nice. Maybe Noe, if I'm near your area. I can help make sure there is NO slight leaking. I'll help you seal those bad boys!
Thanks man, that would be great.. When r u comon down to OC again??

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Inspection places didn't hassle you for no parking light on them? or cops?
No hassling from cops at all... No inspection other than smog out here..
Old 12-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #8

BUMP!

Prices have been lowered

Close up pics have been added
Old 12-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #9

Forgot to update this thread... But these are SOLD!!