Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2nd Gen Tow hitch wiring/bracket

Old 12-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
WTB: 2nd Gen Tow hitch wiring/bracket

See picture:

Did some damage while offroading, and need to obtain a new plug & bracket. If any of HAPPEN to be able to part with this stuff let me know.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump

Had another idea...can I just go buy a generic plug from U-haul or something and splice it up? I know the bracket is taco-specific, but is the wiring for the plug? Anyone know?

I don't necessarily need the bracket cause I think im going to re-locate the plug so I dont break it again.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
╒╪╕

I know. I posted on your thread, but you told me you weren't sure if you wanted to part the wiring & hitch...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably have one available around...April?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'll probably have one available around...April?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post

I'm serious. Do you want me to keep you informed or not?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'm serious. Do you want me to keep you informed or not?
I have a trip planned for new years and will need it fixed to tow a trailer...so probably not, thanks tho man.

...I thought I put ^this^ info in the original post, and thought you were joking with me.. lol
Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #9

heh, no probs.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
╒╪╕

I only need the Plug and a few inches of wiring so I can splice it in
Old 12-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #12
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Any plug will do... junk yard?

Do the relocate too.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #13
╒╪╕

That's where I planned on moving the plug to. I think I'm gonna run to a few auto stores to price out some plugs....I don't see it costing that much