Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 4x Innovations Sliders

Old 12-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
jcleve is on a distinguished road

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
FS 4x Innovations Sliders

Bought these a couple of years ago and ran them for about a year. They are bolt or weld on sliders. I had to notch one of the mounting surfaces to clear a frame rivet, but there's still ample room for bolting or welding.
Selling because they stick out from the cab a little more than I'd (my wife) like(s). Gonna try to get some that are a bit tighter against the truck. There's a little surface rust that'll come right off with some steel wool.

They are for 05+ Double cab / short bed.

I'm in NC and would prefer to NOT ship these, although I will on the buyer's dime.

$100

Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
That's a heck of a price. Can we see more pics of the (presumably) rust?

How did you mount them, and get them off? I'm guessing not weld...

Let me look at finances and some reviews on these - I might be real interested... what part of NC are you?
Old 12-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
These are good sliders. I had the HREW version of them and they held
Up great. I came down on them hard a few times and they really saved my Panels a couple times; they do a great job of supporting the weight of your truck. Someone needs to snag these asap
Old 12-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
Cummins is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
Cummins's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of them on the truck??
Old 12-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
where in North Carolina are you? I am assuming that they need some sandblasting and paint? I am very interested....matter of fact If you show some pics on the truck and I like I will buy them...thats a hell of a deal
Old 12-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
are they a direct bolt up?
Old 12-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were coming to texas soon
Old 12-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
and the first and last legs gusseted? it's hard to tell in the picture.

if you have them a month from now, i'll be driving from virginia to florida.....i-95 the whole way, and could make a detour to meet up with you and buy them. i'll keep an eye on this thread. good luck with the sale untill then.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
4xinovations ftmfw
and a great price
Old 12-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If you can get some pics showing it's just surface rust, I'll buy them. Any chance of meeting halfway? Enfield?
Old 12-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #11

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's a heck of a price. Can we see more pics of the (presumably) rust?

How did you mount them, and get them off? I'm guessing not weld...

Let me look at finances and some reviews on these - I might be real interested... what part of NC are you?
I'm in Raleigh.

Quote:
These are good sliders. I had the HREW version of them and they held
Up great. I came down on them hard a few times and they really saved my Panels a couple times; they do a great job of supporting the weight of your truck. Someone needs to snag these asap
These are DOM.

Quote:
Do you have any pics of them on the truck??
Looking, but I don't think so

Quote:
are they a direct bolt up?
Yep...I had them bolted to my truck.

Quote:
and the first and last legs gusseted? it's hard to tell in the picture.

if you have them a month from now, i'll be driving from virginia to florida.....i-95 the whole way, and could make a detour to meet up with you and buy them. i'll keep an eye on this thread. good luck with the sale untill then.
They're not gusseted.

Quote:
If you can get some pics showing it's just surface rust, I'll buy them. Any chance of meeting halfway? Enfield?
Sure...I'll go as far north as Enfield. Just say the word.

I had to work lastnight so I wasn't able to get any more pics of the sliders up. I'll be sure to take some tonight though.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #12

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
oops..these are DOM, not HREW.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #13
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcleve View Post
So these are the DOM ones, that is the stronger of the two right? How come the first and last legs are not gusseted? In looking on the 4x Innovations site it shows gussets come for all four legs.

Have you checked on any shipping yet? I might be interested in these to 66215.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #14
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ok I did my own research about DOM and HREW, very interested to 66215 if you want to ship.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:46 AM   #15
I can probably meet up on Sunday, if they look good in the pics.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
very interested, would be willing to pay now... then arrange pick up
Old 12-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #17

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
UPS quoted my $126.00 to ship! So that's not gonna work. Looks like local pickup only. I'll get those pics up tonight
Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #18
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First $100 sent via paypal to jcleve@nc.rr.com get's them.
you cant do that 5 people will paypal u the money
Old 12-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #19
The Stroker Ace

Quote:
UPS quoted my $126.00 to ship! So that's not gonna work. Looks like local pickup only. I'll get those pics up tonight
wow, thanks for looking.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #20
The Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
you cant do that 5 people will paypal u the money
$500 bucks that is a sweet deal