Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler.....Indigo Blue Satoshi w/ Emblem

Old 12-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler.....Indigo Blue Satoshi w/ Emblem

I'm about to finish up a Color Matched Indigo Satoshi grill and want to know if there is any interest in it. I woud say starting price would be around $225 shipped.

1. Color Matched Indigo Blue
2. Custom made Satoshi (well built)
3. Will include large TOYOTA emblem (this alone is $40) white in color

Not yet complete just wanting to know if there is interest.......

I will post pics of the grill when I get home. It's not complete but close.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
Hibby is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Luke
Hibby's Tacoma Gallery
So the is price for a finished grill correct. Not sure what a good price is, but I'm slightly interested.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibby View Post
So the is price for a finished grill correct. Not sure what a good price is, but I'm slightly interested.
My final price would be for a completed grill. All you would have to do is remove the old one and install the new one.

Believe me once you see it.......you'll be interested.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have pictures? This has my interest, too.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
jeffarnold01 will become famous soon enough
jeffarnold01's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler Satoshi w/Emblem

I'm interested also. Would like to see pics.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested...

Why are you selling it?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I may be interested...

Why are you selling it?

I just like small projects, they keep me going.......I've made several grills and sold them on here (last one was the "unique style yoshi"). This one was going to be mine but after thinking about it I really want an ARB bumper and that thing will cover everything up. Almost to the point where it would be pointless to have a Satoshi. I think Satoshi are made to be shown off (without a Bumper). Besides I already have a color matched grill and I ordered the Devil Horns from MetalMiller so I'll be sporting that for a while. This grill has been worked on and off for 2 months. I finally started the finishing touches this past weekend.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Well, I look forward to seeing it regardless...
Old 12-08-2010, 01:01 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
hey, im the only grande here.

This site isnt big enough for the both of us
You Sir are mistaken......I'm the only GRANDE here.......I believe your screen name is granda aka chiquita.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #11

The Pics, not finished!

Drum roll........the pics! Still not finished, I still have some painters tape and I left that on too long so now I have to take off the sticky residue. I also have to buff out some small swirl marks on the painted part of the grill. You can't see them unless you are 2 inches from the grill (it has some small blemishes).

Do you guys think the emblem looks centered and would it look better off (no emblem), the way it is (with emblem), color-matched emblem or small Chrome white/red TRD on the bottom right corner?
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler.....Indigo Blue Satoshi w/ Emblem-indigo-blue-satoshi-front.jpg   Feeler.....Indigo Blue Satoshi w/ Emblem-ib-satoshi-side.jpg   Feeler.....Indigo Blue Satoshi w/ Emblem-indigo-blue-back.jpg  
Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #12
Back in the game!
Wile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Wile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Drum roll........the pics! Still not finished, I still have some painters tape and I left that on too long so now I have to take off the sticky residue. I also have to buff out some small swirl marks on the painted part of the grill. You can't see them unless you are 2 inches from the grill (it has some small blemishes).

Do you guys think the emblem looks centered and would it look better off (no emblem), the way it is (with emblem), color-matched emblem or small Chrome white/red TRD on the bottom right corner?
I like how it looks now.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 AM   #13
You gotta love your brother inlaw!
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

Name: Jim
Huskerjim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

"Daddy LIkes"
Old 12-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #14
Trachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Trachito's Tacoma Gallery
it's perfect. this should sell quickly. you should sell it for $225 + they give you their oem grille so you can keep making and selling them.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
it's perfect. this should sell quickly. you should sell it for $225 + they give you their oem grille so you can keep making and selling them.

I'm thinking that I might offer that option (trade in old grill) and might go down in price. I like making these things, it's kinda fun.

Well I'll probaby go at it again this weekend. I'm considering painting it again if the buffing doesn't work, the little swirl marks bother me.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #16
RedOlaf is on a distinguished road
RedOlaf's Tacoma Gallery
Paint it superwhite and you've got a customer in line
Old 12-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #17
Trachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Trachito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm thinking that I might offer that option (trade in old grill) and might go down in price. I like making these things, it's kinda fun.

Well I'll probaby go at it again this weekend. I'm considering painting it again if the buffing doesn't work, the little swirl marks bother me.
i honestly think $225 plus trade your old grill, plus shipping is fair. i did mine and i found it cumbersome, and i'm a DIYer. non DIYers should be more than willing to pay that much and trade in their old grills. hell, after all that work, i'd be willing to pay that much and trade in my old grill.

you can prep it for paint and just wait for your next customer to request the color. once you receive their grill and $$, paint away and ship it off to them.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #18
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Please PLEASE make one in SWB!!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I can attest- his quality is very good! I bought the "Yoshi" one from him. VERY nice!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #20
nhab is on a distinguished road
nhab's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it!

PM me for shipping and trade/cost options please.