Notices

Barley used cat-back exhaust for sale

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
black tacoma 2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
black tacoma 2010's Tacoma Gallery
Barley used cat-back exhaust for sale

Hey guys i am new here and am looking to sell the factory exhaust that came with my Brand New 2010 Tacoma TRD. Double cab. I replaced it with the American Thunder series and now have a perfectly good and new factory exhaust cat-back sitting at home. It has 3000 miles on it. I am interested in selling it. The exhaust is in New Hope, PA and i go to college in philly 45 mins away. if interested, CALL ME! i dont use email. My name is Dan and my number is
Thanks!

Old 12-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.....you need to post pics please

Old 12-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
black tacoma 2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
black tacoma 2010's Tacoma Gallery
just leave me a message if i can't answer and i will call you back ASAP

Old 12-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
per forum rules... pictures of the ACTUAL item must be posted as well as a SELLING PRICE. Please fix b/c I hate to see you get a locked thread on your 2nd post

Old 12-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
per forum rules... pictures of the ACTUAL item must be posted as well as a SELLING PRICE. Please fix b/c I hate to see you get a locked thread on your 2nd post
This.

Read the Forum rules at the top of the For Sale section, then, PM a moderator when you have pics to post, and the thread will be re opened.

Closed Thread