Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Canopy for SB Double cab Tacoma

Old 12-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Canopy for SB Double cab Tacoma

As the title indicates, I'm searching and wanting to buy a canopy for my 05 - 09 SB crewcab Tacoma.
Preferably a Leer in magnetic grey. The Leer 100XQ would be just perfect!

If you are selling one, or have seen one posted, let me know!

I'm in BC, so I guess anywhere in the Pacific North West, or close by.
USA or Canada is fine.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
As the title indicates, I'm searching and wanting to buy a canopy for my 05 - 09 SB crewcab Tacoma.
Preferably a Leer in magnetic grey. The Leer 100XQ would be just perfect!

If you are selling one, or have seen one posted, let me know!

I'm in BC, so I guess anywhere in the Pacific North West, or close by.
USA or Canada is fine.

Hi James
I would suggest you regularly check Searchtempest.com (craigslist search engine) for your canopy. I wouldn't get hung up on the color as much because you can have it color matched to your truck for 200-250 bucks. You can check my post on my truck for pics. It's color matched silver to my rig but was black when I bought it down in Oregon.
Oh, and one other thing. When you see a canopy that fits your truck, don't wait around thinking about it because used are few and far between in this area. I paid 600 bucks used for my SnugTop (originally 2300) and another couple hundred for the color matching at MAACO. this is the second time I have bought used and saved some serious bucks over new.
good luck. Ken