Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs

Old 12-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
You gotta love your brother inlaw!
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

Name: Jim
Huskerjim's Tacoma Gallery
2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs

I have these Grey with only 300 miles on them no stains rip tears in my truck for two weeks waiting for the Leather to come in. It is in a Tacoma Double cab, 40/60 split rears. All Tacomas should fit. With these being 2011 the oly thing differnt from the models down to 2005 is these have the tag saying Air Bags. Get rid of them old ripped stained discusting ones with new! $100 Bucks gets them shipping paid unless Hawaii than it's $10 for you have to ship everything their 2nd day air.
THey came off my 4X4 TRD Sport Double Cab 2011
Paypal accepted only
Attached Thumbnails
2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs-cimg1773.jpg   2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs-cimg1774.jpg   2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs-cimg1775.jpg   2011 FActory Seat Skins/Covers Cloth take outs-cimg1776.jpg  
Old 12-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
So you mean that all the double cab seats from 2005 and up are the same,
regardless of sport, TRD off road, base, SR5, etc?? (other than the airbag tag)

I'm not convinced about that.....if that is the case, on the 2010 and 2011 sport model the only difference in the seats, from say a base model, is the actual cloth covering??? No way. If you can convince me, with some good data, I'll take them!
Old 12-08-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome deal. Tempted to take them "just in case."

and FYI they only fit Tacomas with the TRD and TX pro packages.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:58 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent. I want these.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

OK please no more NEW PM from Taco drivers I have 4 people interested in them I'm going through who contacted me first and giving them a shot to send out payment through paypal if they don't I'll give the next PM guy the shot.
Thx guys
Old 12-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks JIM Dicks on Oklahoma
Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #7

SOLD TO RAYMOND!!!! CONGRADS