Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front/Rear Bilsteins - 2009 TRD Sport

Old 12-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Front/Rear Bilsteins - 2009 TRD Sport

These have 18K miles on them but work perfectly. No off-roading...just highway miles.

Please note...these are NOT adjustable. They are the stock shocks from the truck I purchased new last year. A 2009 Double Cab with the TRD Sport package.

These would be a great upgrade for trucks that do not have the TRD package.

I have them cleaned up, boxed up and ready to ship. Would make a great Christmas gift too! Pickup if you live locally.

Make an offer.

Paypal is accepted.

Other pictures upon request.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the guy that emailed you from craigslist. I figured you had to be on here since you said "2nd gen"
Old 12-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess not many people know what a "2nd gen" is??? Didn't really think about it!

I put the new suspension on a couple months ago and am only now getting around to selling my old shocks. Its ironic, however, that just this morning, the driver front suspension started rattling - like something is loose. It drives fine but it rattles over small bumps or dips in the road.

I'm feeling like I should hang on to my old shocks...just in case something is broken! But I have a buyer coming in a couple hours...

Damn!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I did the same upgrade you did before I bought my SAWS. This is what happened:

It rattled quite a bit. Hop under it and make sure everything is tight. I've had way to many things loosen up from all the harsh driving I do. Last 2 were my P/S pump (it fell off) and the leaf spring plate for the u bolts.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
bass turds

^ wow...thats not good!

I'll be sure to check mine out. What came loose to cause that?

And the shocks are still available...
Old 01-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #10
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
How much are these going for? I might have a "like" new set up FS in the spring.