Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SAW 2.5" C/O's $450, Bilstein 5100's $75, AP LT parts, stock UCA/LCA/shocks [SOCAL]

Old 12-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100's $60, AP LT parts, stock wheel, stock UCA/LCA/shocks [SOCAL]

Cleaning out the closet before I move. Prices are for local pick up only. I live in Calabasas and work in the valley.

SAW's are SOLD.

Bilstein 5100's. Same deal as the SAW's, these have been well used. Removed shock boots after I removed them from the truck. $60 for the pair!

AP Long Travel spacer. This spacer is intended to let you use a stock size aftermarket coil over in a long travel application. These are the first pair ever made. $75.

I also have stock UCA/LCA and shocks off my TRD Sport. The LCA's are abused, the UCA's and shocks were removed before I started wheeling hard. Make an offer.

Also have the spare 17'' wheel, make an offer.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
how much does a rebuild cost?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #3
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coil overs are sold.

I also have a stock spare wheel - 20 bucks takes it.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #4

Bump prices dropped