Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for a White short bed Camper Shell

Old 12-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a White short bed Camper Shell

I have decided to take a huge road trip in a few months and want a camper to cover all my gear and possibly sleep in at times. So im hoping I can find a used short bed white camper for a decent price here in california, I am willing to drive to pick up.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #2
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a Brand new one for $650. The Manufacture is Liftime. Its aluminum but works for what I needed it for. I found a couple down by San Diego on Craigslist for around the same price but they were fiberglass so a little better shell. Hope this helps ya.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
I just bought a Brand new one for $650. The Manufacture is Liftime. Its aluminum but works for what I needed it for. I found a couple down by San Diego on Craigslist for around the same price but they were fiberglass so a little better shell. Hope this helps ya.

Thanks, I will be taking a look through san diego and surrounding areas now.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #4
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Found this but sorry its on the wrong coast

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2105454404.html
Old 12-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #5
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Found this but sorry its on the wrong coast

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2105454404.html
that looks good but im not sure its a 2005-2011 top. Although I do love a good road trip spending extra cash on traveling to the east coast wouldn't make sense. Oh well....Man I love traveling this country, its just not within budget or time for now....Hopefully this country doesn't all go to shite so we can travel around when were old like others do now.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #7
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to be an asshat, but DC girls original post was 10 months ago...Have a good one!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i noticed that, but sometimes people are looking for like a year for the right topper at the right price, she never updated whether or not she got one, so it doesn't hurt to try
Old 09-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
^you are correct sir. wish it fit my 1st gen. just make a thread and post it in the B.S.T. It will get sold. GLWS!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, I appreciate it. I posted it in buy sell trade, but haven't gotten any interest at all. Good luck finding one for ur truck as well!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #11

Navy:
haha, yea you did. sorry i didn't see that you had already put it in the BST. The thread is still active and it's only been a couple of days. Look at the bright side, payday's coming up!