Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD supercharger for sale.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
SuperTaRD9904 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
SuperTaRD9904's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation TRD supercharger for sale.

heres the deal. we take our trucks to the shop and have your parts switched with mine. you pay the labor cost. (must be a legit shop so i know its getting done right) plus you throw some cash on top. it only has 17k miles and the internals were upgraded with heavy duty parts ( i have reciept) i just dont like the reliability of a supercharger and i want to go back to stock. it would be nice if you have an intakeor something but not needed. in located in simi valley california. the supercharger was like 4k i think. cant remember. i have the reciept somewhere.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I was about to say....Whats your phone number..then I saw it! You're a first gen!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
tomwadden is on a distinguished road

tomwadden's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Im interested and located in Long Beach. I am a first time poster but Ive lurked on here for years. You can check my same user name on TTORA to make sure Im legit.
How much cash on top are you looking for?
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Damn 1st and its across the US lol
Old 12-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
wait wait wait..... how much do i have to throw in after i pay for labor and what not?
Old 12-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Photos of at least the engine bay/mounted components and a starting cash request or some items youd like to trade for are necessary for this to be a legit B/S/T thread.
uhh sorry. idk how to post pictures. ive only been a member for a few days.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTaRD9904 View Post

Upload your pics to photobucket.com (free to make a account) then link the images from there to here

Right click, click copy image location then post here theres a button the post that looks like a mountain 5th one from the very right on the bottom paste that location there and boom.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
wait wait wait..... how much do i have to throw in after i pay for labor and what not?
im looking to get around 2000 cash. includes everything needed. intake, belt, everything. and alright let me see if i can get those pictures. can i upload them into my album and you can see the pictures there? or no?
Old 12-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTaRD9904 View Post
There is a thread for that:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html

They need to be in the thread- but the embed code under the photos in your gallery makes that a cut and paste thing.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
so tempting...

you know of any legit shops?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
so tempting...

you know of any legit shops?
there is a shop in moorpark called world transmission. he is good at everything. he has worked on all my vehicles from my eclipse, dakota, silverado, ninja, titan and f250. ive never known him not to do good work. and he gives me discounts too im sure he wouldnt charge that much labor.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #14
Bobby1941 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby
Bobby1941's Tacoma Gallery
a grand plus all my stock sh-t?

hey bro a grand plus all my stock stuff? i already have everything off, call me i live in tustin orange county i have everything injecters,intake etc the whole shibang call me 714-808-2530
Old 05-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #15
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old post bro. You might want to reconsider posting your number with these clowns around here.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
haha i wonder if it's still available after 2yrs
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
haha i wonder if it's still available after 2yrs
Don't know, but it's for a 1st gen tho