LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MRWorks Nissan 370z show car

Old 12-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
MRWorks Nissan 370z show car

UPDATE: BACK UP FOR SALE with Price drop.

LOWERED PRICE: $33,000

Email or call to setup a test drive! Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking!

Autotrader link: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-11d761a4
Check auto trader ad for more pictures!!

Check out video walk around taken on 10/23/2011:

This link has a video of a complete walk around, odometer verification, and revving. Also, you might notice the front bumper is removed. I temporarily took off the front bumper so that I could easily move the car around the driveway and garage whenever I warmed it up, nothing is wrong with front. There has only been about 50 miles on the bumper so its practically new and wanted to keep it that way for the new buyer.

Updates

2/8/12: Stock OEM seats will be reinstalled in the car this weekend! Come check it out or test drive it to see this car looks and drives like brand new. Engine has just been broken in (5000 miles)

1/8/12: New OEM headlights installed (the old ones were removed due to slight condensation and unfinished project).

Autotrader: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-11d761a4

2009 370Z SPORT & TOURING MODEL

BEAUTIFUL CAR. $25,000 IN UPGRADES-This car has the lowest miles you will find. Avg of 170 miles/month just to drive to body shop and garages. Warmed up weekly, title in hand and clean history with no accidents/problems - Perfect clean record.

WILLING TO PAY UP TO $400 OUT OF MY POCKET TO HELP SHIP.

For those of you worried about how low the car looks, its sitting on coilovers which are fully adjustable!!!

There is thousands and thousands of dollars and hours invested in the car. The only things left I had on the to do list was the minor interior upgrades and supercharger, but I have been thinking things over and this is the best move for me to move forward with great opportunities. Once this car has forced induction, in my honest opinion it is ready for magazines.

I purchased the car in January of 2009, originally was PG and is sport + touring package. There currently is less then 5700 miles on it and I have never driven the car hard. It has been babied since the first day I bought it.

Things that stand out on the car are one-off custom MR-GT Fenders we made that many people want. MRW Candy apple red brakes and rotors with less then 5 miles on them. Shaved door handles. The entire top half of the car is CF, except for the roof. We have built this car from the ground up and its 90% complete in my eyes. The car is clean inside and out, and if you crawl under you will see how clean it is underneath as well.

Mileage: about 5,688 miles in 2 year span

MOD LIST:
Body Kit:
•Custom Nismo Rear Bumper ($350)
•AIT Front Bumper ($350)
•1st Hot Wheels Side Skirts ($399)
•ONE OFF Custom MRGT fenders ($1500 if we hand made them production)

CF Crazy:
•Carbon Creation CF Spoiler (Custom Painted) ($649)
•Carbon Fiber Vented Hood ($799)
•1st Carbon Fiber OEM Hatch (Custom Painted) ($699)
•Carbon Fiber A-Pillars w/ custom paint (One-off) (~$350)

Custom Bodywork: ($3000)
Color- Custom Lamborghini Gallardo Gunmetal Paint (One-off)
First Shaved door handles on 370 w/ Relocated Door-Latch
•Shaved Rear and Front Emblem Badges
•Shaved Fender Side Blinkers

LIGHTING UPGRADES: ($600)
•MRWorks blacked out headlights
•Low beams JDM Techone Ballast Pure White 6000K H7 H.I.D. Bulbs
•Chrome Stealth Turn Signal Bulbs
•Super White Wedge Bulbs for license plate
•Rear Taillights:Custom Smoke Medium Coat

ENGINE UPGRADES: ($2000)
•Greddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust System
•Injen Cold Air Intake System

VEHICLE CHASSIS UPGRADES: ($2800)
•KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilover System Fully Adjustable
•Eibach front and rear sway bars

WHEELS, TIRES, AND BRAKES UPGRADES: (~$5000)
•One Off MRW Candy Red Brake Caliper less then 5 miles on this setup
•Drilled and Slotted Rotors (<5 miles on them)
•Z1 SS Brake Lines
•Forged Custom 19'' Volk Gram Light 57F Pro (Discontinued) has curb rash, but can be fixed
•Volks Carbon Fiber Center Caps
•Gunmetal Face
•Size: 19 x 9.5 Front (2.5 Inch Lip) 19 x 10.5 Rear (4 Inch Lip) Tires: •Tires: 245/35/19 Front 275/30/19 Needs replacement soon
Hun Rings: •ICW Hub Centric Wheel Rings (Front & Rear)
•Rays Engineering Stem Caps
•Project Kics 20mm Spacers (rear)

INTERIOR UPGRADES: ($600)
•SIM Carbon Racing Seats -still needs brackets
•Nismo Black Aluminum Shift Knob (has 100 miles on it never been driven without sleeve protection)
•AMS Adjustable Short Throw Shifter

AUDIO (~$2000)
•Arc Audio KS6000 6.5" Component Set (2) Speakers Rear:
•JL Audio 3.5” C2-350x Speakers Cross Over:
•Arc Audio Cross-over (2) Tweeters:
•Arc Audio Amplifiers:
•Arc Audio XXD4080 4 Channel Amplifier
•Arc Audio XXD1500 Mono Amplifier Subwoofers (Lows):
•Arc Audio KS 10D4 10” Subwoofers (2) Wiring/Connectors:
Scosche 0-4 Gauge Wires
•Scosche Inline Fuse Distribution Block
•Scosche Connectors, Spades, Grommets
•Custom False Floor Enclosure
•Complete Trunk Dynomat
•Custom Carbon Fiber Di Noc Wrap enclosure
•Stealth Style (OEM Trunk Carpet sits flush)

Thats all I can remember right now, but I know theres more stuff I forgot to add...

Here are the most recent pics I pulled from our other threads.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, Like I said earlier I am in no rush to sell the car
I WILL NOT PART OUT ANYTHING FROM THE CAR, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
NEWLY ADDED PICS

Some new pics added:

Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Gorgeous! GLWS!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=MRWorks;2476486]I agree, those things are FAST in stock form

Nice car GLWS.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
id say you will get blue book
Old 12-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #7

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of custom brakes setup

Old 12-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Its very hard to sell a One of a Kind vehicle like you have. Its Amazing work and I respect it in all aspect. Attention to detail is Amazing there. Paint work is top notch.

My fear in owning a vehicle like this. Is when things are damage, accident, or scratched. I can't Fathom the prices or down time to replace it.

I love it! You should be called MrVolks as you're not sporting WORK rims!

I'd love to see some Gunmetal Work Emotions CR KAI in a nice staggered off-set on that Monster you have

I couldn't imagine driving it and worrying about ruining the paint!

Hence why you only have 5K miles. LOL
Old 12-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for an awesome vehicle. Beautiful car. Awesome workmanship. Someone out there will love this car.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
that side pic it resembles a gtr, somewhat. amazing vehicle. good job with it. who ever gets this car is one lucky being.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
so this really was just a show car.... no go fast goodies.....

Good luck with the sale though.
the 370 is already fast enough

glws!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Why is there no front end shot!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #13

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Why is there no front end shot!!!
I could only find this phone picture:

Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
so this really was just a show car.... no go fast goodies.....

Good luck with the sale though.
no fast goodies and its faster than most x's. you need a supercharger to get that power good luck with the sale OP.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #15
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride. Glws
Old 12-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #16
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking car. Lots of work on that car.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
That frontend is bad ass!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #19

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guy.

Btw the rotors, big brake kit, sway bars, and ss brake lines have exactly 1.5 miles on them.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
GORGEOUS.