I'm upgrading to a 2011 Tacoma and it's time to sell my 2006.
It's in great condition and fully loaded... Pretty much all the extras that were offered in 2006.
Mileage is 50,500 and I'm asking $21,750 OBO.
The truck is located in Eugene, Oregon and travel/transport can be arranged.
KBB prices out to just over 22k and doesn't take the side impact airbags and a few of the extras into consideration.
All service and maintenance has been done regularly at Kendall Toyota of Eugene and full records have been kept. It has a perfectly clean title, no mechanical problems, and no body work.
Feel free to PM me for more pictures or if you have any questions.
*Update - Had a rear axle seal leak warrantied and they put in New Rear Brakes and Pads*
Check out the specs!
Here are some of the highlights:
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma - Double Cab (4 door) - 4x4 - TRD Off Road Edition
- Color: Speedway Blue
- 236 HP 4.0L V6 with 50,500 Miles
- Automatic 5 Speed Transmission
- JBL Premium Sound AM FM CD 7 Speakers w/6 Disc Changer and Sub
- SRS Side Curtain Air Bags
- Off-road tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- V6 Towing Package
- Vehicle Stability Control with Downhill Assist
- Traction Control
- Locking Rear Differential
- Driver and Passenger Front Air Bags
- Daytime Running Lights
- Skid Plate
- Sliding Rear Window w/Privacy Glass.
- 400w 120v AC Inverter to outlet in the truck bed
- Alloy Wheels
- Front Fog/Driving Lights
- Matching tint on all cab windows
- Chrome Exhaust Tip
- Carpeted Floor Mats
- New Tires - BFG Rugged Trails (taking em off my new truck and putting them on the 06)
Thanks for looking!