Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Avid Off-Road Light bar.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Avid Off-Road Light bar.

I'm looking for an Avid Light bar. New or used. If you have one or know somebody that does, please let me know.

I'm located in Portland, OR.

Thanks,
Old 12-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody??
Old 12-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
You don't want to buy new from Avid? I believe there's still a TW discount available that get's the price down to $260 + shipping.

Contact Brandon for full details. www.avidoffroad.com
Old 12-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #4
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I don't mind buying from Avid, but the last time I checked, the wait time is close to a month.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:15 AM   #5
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's because they're that good. Brandon does great work.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I don't doubt his work. Just hoping to get something without having to wait 4-6 weeks to get.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine on this forum for $200 & $75 to powder coat it. However, they are rare. Most people that get em', hold on to em.