WTB '04 Ashtray

Old 12-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Gumby is on a distinguished road
Gumby's Tacoma Gallery
WTB '04 Ashtray

Just need the ashtray itself...no lights or brackets or anything
Old 12-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I have an "02". installed a cb there and no longer need it. Pay for shipping and you can have it.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Gumby is on a distinguished road
Gumby's Tacoma Gallery
Great! How do you want to handle payment?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
pm me. It should fit. Its just the ashtray. no mounting brackets or anything.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
You can have mine.....ill take care of shipping..no prob.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #6

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
You can have mine.....ill take care of shipping..no prob.
Bastard. I almost made $5 lol.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Bastard. I almost made $5 lol.
damn man....u need me to send u 5 bucks?? Ahaha
Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #8

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I could use it for gas. You might of could used it for a truck wash at the Uhwarrie meet if you would of made it.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I could use it for gas. You might of could used it for a truck wash at the Uhwarrie meet if you would of made it.
how's about...send me your addy......ill mail ya some gas money. Lol.......and you definitely need a wash after some of those trails. Ima get back up there soon.