1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS Leer 700 bed cover

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoRich, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Dec 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM
    TacoRich

TacoRich [OP] n00b

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Winchester, Ca
    Vehicle:
    White 07 Prerunner
    Throttle body spacer, K&N intake, Leer 700 tonneau cover, Dynomax catback, de-badged, bilstein shocks, airlift air bags, procomp at's 285/75/16 on stock rims with spidertrac spacers.
    I have a Leer 700 tonneau cover that has been color matched to my 2007 long bed access cab. It is in near perfect condition. I washed, clay bared, and waxed it frequently. It is de-badged, and has the remote lock feature with a dark grey headliner in perfect condition. Works great and never had any problems. It uses the no drill rail mounting system for ease of removal. Very well made bed cover. I bought it a couple of years ago for about $1200. I am willing to let it go for $800. I live in the Winchester area and I am not willing to ship due to its size, hassle and cost of doing that. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at wedgedonovan@gmail.com Thank you.

live63zMv7.jpg
    100_0232.jpg
    100_0421.jpg
    100_0416.jpg
    100_0418.jpg

2. Jan 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM
    TacoRich

TacoRich [OP] n00b

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Winchester, Ca
    Vehicle:
    White 07 Prerunner
    Throttle body spacer, K&N intake, Leer 700 tonneau cover, Dynomax catback, de-badged, bilstein shocks, airlift air bags, procomp at's 285/75/16 on stock rims with spidertrac spacers.
    bumpie dee doo da

Products Discussed in

To Top