Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Axxess XIA -I01 IPOD XM AUX Adapter

Old 12-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
FS: IPOD XM AUX Adapter (1st & 2nd Gen)

Axxess Xia I01 works in 1998 - 2007 Tacoma JBL & non-JBL Head units. Can run any combination of 2 out of 3 different inputs. I upgraded my stereo and no longer need it. You get the adapter, the cable for 98-07 tacos, the xm cable, and the ipod cable. This is a $120 value for $70 shipped. On a side note will work in most if not all imports with proper cable. Check out the link below to see for yourself.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...s-XIA-I01.html
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Axxess XIA -I01 IPOD XM AUX Adapter-xiai01.jpg   FS: Axxess XIA -I01 IPOD XM AUX Adapter-2010-10-21-08.18.41.jpg  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
How does this work? Doesn't really explain anything on the link...