Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ ProComp Skid plates / Front Bumper support

Old 12-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ ProComp Skid plates / Front Bumper support

FS: 05+ Parts

More pictures available in my gallery if needed

• Front Bumper Support thing 50+ Shipping
Pictures below:

Old 12-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
Hams98 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Surface Warfare Officer, Pentagon
Name: Bryan
Hams98's Tacoma Gallery
any damage on the projector lights (bulb connections, tabs, etc...) that would cause problems installing? If not I'll take them!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
fyrfytr112 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Joey
fyrfytr112's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the eyelids
Old 12-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrfytr112 View Post
ill take the eyelids
Bah! 2nd dibs!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer2076 View Post
ill take the tow hook!

paypal address: bmxer2076@yahoo.com
pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hams98 View Post
any damage on the projector lights (bulb connections, tabs, etc...) that would cause problems installing? If not I'll take them!
pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrfytr112 View Post
ill take the eyelids
pm'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Bah! 2nd dibs!
waiting on ^^ reply will let you know
Old 12-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brow View Post
pm'd for fogs
replied
Old 12-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Hm... Nothing that I need this time but I think I will make another trip to Albuquerque soon. Haha.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Hm... Nothing that I need this time but I think I will make another trip to Albuquerque soon. Haha.
himmie you know you want to buy something
Old 12-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for front bumper
Old 12-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #12
FJ FTW!

all pm's replied to
any small items (fogs,eyelids,tow hook, projectors, radio, hids) that are paid for tonight will ship out tomorrow!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
himmie you know you want to buy something
There is nothing that I need though. Haha. I do however want to buy a salad from my favorite restaurant in Albuquerque right about now. Frick. Looks like I will be going there next week...
Old 12-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #14
FJ FTW!

Quote:
There is nothing that I need though. Haha. I do however want to buy a salad from my favorite restaurant in Albuquerque right about now. Frick. Looks like I will be going there next week...
ha ha how about some hids for your fog lights those would a excellent side to the salad
Old 12-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ha ha how about some hids for your fog lights those would a excellent side to the salad
Haha. It's an idea... However, I've been putting way too much money into my car lately. Oh well, I don't need a 'real' reason to go to Albuquerque...
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #16
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Haha. It's an idea... However, I've been putting way too much money into my car lately. Oh well, I don't need a 'real' reason to go to Albuquerque...
i wish i could say the same and take a drive it phx lol
Old 12-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #17
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wish i could say the same and take a drive it phx lol
Dooo it. How cold is it there now?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
FJ FTW!

60s day 30s night a little cold ha ha
Old 12-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
60s day 30s night a little cold ha ha
Ugh. All right, I am going to debate on how much I want some food from there. It's still been eighty here during the day...
Old 12-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #20
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Ugh. All right, I am going to debate on how much I want some food from there. It's still been eighty here during the day...
i wish it was 80ish here that would be great well come on out and buy something