Notices

Wtb: plate bumper

Old 12-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
mat is on a distinguished road
mat's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: plate bumper

I am looking for a nice used plate front bumper for a 2001 tacoma
Old 12-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Might be hard to come upon a used plate...If you want something that's built right and a good price new check out Elite Off Road/

Tim makes a pretty nice bumper for us 1st gens.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...te-bumper.html
Old 12-13-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
mat's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen these before and they are badass, but my only worry about these is how long will they take to build
Old 12-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM him, he might be able to whip something up fast.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
mat's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiToy.html for $480 this seems like the best deal
Old 12-14-2010, 06:10 AM   #6
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat View Post
http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiToy.html for $480 this seems like the best deal
you better steer clear of them unless you live close by. do a google search on them, and you will see they don't have the best track record
in terms of customer service.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i'm out of town till the new year but i can get one out to you first week of january if you need it fast, PM me for any more details and if you need it quicker i could whip somthing out before christmas probably
Old 12-14-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
mat's Tacoma Gallery
They actually arent that far away but i hate having to deal with bad customer service and they are far enough away that i couldnt bother them about it very often. Why would it be important for me to live close though?
Old 12-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i'm out of town till the new year but i can get one out to you first week of january if you need it fast, PM me for any more details and if you need it quicker i could whip somthing out before christmas probably

If I needed a bumper, I would go to Timicha first. Just my opinion..Everyone has been satisfied with them.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They actually arent that far away but i hate having to deal with bad customer service and they are far enough away that i couldnt bother them about it very often. Why would it be important for me to live close though?
they might not blow you off if you lived close by. i have never had any issues with them. i just remember back when i was looking at bumpers, i liked their price also. after researching more, i decided i did not want to risk it. cbi offroad makes some also.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #11
mat's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that really sucks i need to find a bumper preferably under $500 i really dont want to spend the money to replace the stock one and then decide that i want a plate bumper
Old 12-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #12

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn that really sucks i need to find a bumper preferably under $500 i really dont want to spend the money to replace the stock one and then decide that i want a plate bumper
well you better start looking on craigslist at used stuff local. there is no way you will get a new one for less than $500. i cost close to $150 to ship the things, no matter which company you get one from. if it were me
i would wait awhile, save up some money, and get a new one. Rome was not built in a day.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #13
mat's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i figured this much after i started seeing prices but as close to that number as possible would be great and then a saw that one company making them for $480 and then i got my hopes i do actually have the money but ive been trying to keep enough in the so that if i needed to i could pay my truck of quickly. I havent been able to find any on craigslist though ive looked a few times but i need to do this quickly because i now have no bumper
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #14
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
where you located at? i've got a bumper that my CNC guy was practicing on, the welds aren't perfect and the out side will probably have a few blemishes when he's all done but its not one that i will sell for full price so if you want it you can have it for 500$ and depending where you live shipping ranges from 40-150
Old 12-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #15
mat's Tacoma Gallery
I live in TN 37803