Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ Front mud flaps

Old 12-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ Front mud flaps

I need a set of the front mud flaps. Anyone willing to part with them im interested. Thanks
Old 12-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep bumping till someone wants to get rid of them
Old 12-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
Special Edition Member

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely parting with mine in about a month or two once the tires run down a bit more
Old 12-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set. The bottoms have had 2" trimmed off(but I trimmed them very clean and matched the corners with the stock look) because they are too long from the factory IMO and they would snag stuff off-road til I did that. I've since modded my truck to the point they wont fit any more so I have no need. The drivers side has a few scratches from going offroad, but the passenger one is in good condition. Unless you specifically look for them from 5 feet away while on the truck, you wont notice the flaws. If you're interested, let me know.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
John Muir Apprentice
YosTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
YosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT: I only have my front passenger flap. It is cracked but easily repairable. $10 shipped.

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/img1277bc.jpg/
Old 12-23-2010, 07:04 AM   #7
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2121306239.html