Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HID Retro

Old 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
S2k HID Retro parts

Selling a headlight from my s2000. It is perfect for a HID retro. Ballast, bulb, igniter and projector are all perfect. Only thing wrong with the headlight is that the tabs are broken. If someone was to pick up another headlight at a good price it would be a cheap retro.

I have it on ebay for 190 obo +25 shipping but if it doesn't sell tonight and someone here wants to deal i will give them a good price. Hit me up if interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Old 12-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for some great HID projectors. They're great but the shitty thing is they don't have the high beam option. So if you retrofit these in a Taco, you'd lose your high beam.