Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lower BJ Brackets (1st gen 5 lug)

Old 12-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Lower BJ Brackets (1st gen 5 lug)

The infamous part that breaks. A pair of Lower BJ Brackets/ Lower control arm #3....

I bought these to have as spares for my truck after I broke 2 of them then wrecked the rest of my suspension by breaking 2 more of them on the freeway. Went LT thus eliminating the problem part.

Anyways these were used on a street truck but didnt have many miles on them.

Set of 2 (not side orientated). These are about 50 a piece at the dealer (Ive paid 55 and 47). How about 30.00 for the pair Shipped, 25 picked up in SD.