LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

99 taco door handles

Old 12-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
99 taco door handles wanted

does anyone know where i can get a drivers outside crome door handle and a brow passanger inside door handle they broke any help
Old 12-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #3

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
no one has some door handles
Old 12-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
try ebay
i got both driver and pass side handles for like 35$
Old 12-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #5

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i just figured someone might have a wrecked or broke taco
Old 12-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
hmasonb34 is on a distinguished road
Name: Heath
hmasonb34's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered one for my sisters tacoma brown driver side and it was 9.95 on ebay with free shipping. It is new and they had both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ynot View Post
does anyone know where i can get a drivers outside crome door handle and a brow passanger inside door handle they broke any help
Old 12-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #7

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
sweet i guess it will be ebay do they have gas tank doors
Old 12-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #8
hmasonb34 is on a distinguished road
Name: Heath
hmasonb34's Tacoma Gallery
havent seen those yet but wasnt really looking. I was looking for interior parts