Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler-trade chrome rear bumper for base model black

Old 12-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
feeler-trade chrome rear bumper for base model black

ok so like the title says i have a chrome rear bumper and want a black rear one, i was thinking about painting it or bed lining it but why deal with the pain if i can just trade and maybe someone wants a chrome one, im not into the chrome look and trying to get rid of all the chrome
its in perfect condition and i would like to trade for a perfect condition black rear bumper. I currently am located in tracy california near livermore but i am going to be down in fresno california for a month untill jan 16th.
Thanks!
Royce

FOR