Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Everything Aftermarket and More FS!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Everything Aftermarket and More FS!!!

So heres the deal. Ive been trying to put off getting rid of my truck, but the time has come. Im just way too upside down on it, so i either need to sell it, or sell all the aftermarket parts off of it.

Edit!!! This truck for sale for $24,500

So if somebody is interested in my truck with all of the parts on it, the price is $24,500.

With that being said, i have not had any luck trying to sell it privatly. So here is all the stuff i have for sale. Like i said, im trying to get as much money as i can so i can get out of the debt that i got my self in.

Parts off my truck for sale-

Custom front and rear bumpers, with 2 shackles on each and 2 hella lights on the front- $800 obo plus stock bumpers

Light/roll bar with 4 kc lights and covers- $250

Custom spare tire holder with bfg all terrain spare tire. Size 285-75-16- $175

Kenwood cd player with single din and wiring- $150 plus stock cd player and wiring.

Tires and rims. Moto metal 951 black, no center caps, with 285-75-16 federal mt tires. LIKE BRAND NEW. Only 3000 miles on them- $800 plus stock rims and tires

Spidertrax spacers 8,000 miles on them-$150- SOLD

Pro comp 3 inch spacer lift with rear add a leafs- $200

Thats it for the truck, some of the stuff needs to sell before other stuff. For example i cant sell the lift without first having stock tires. Thanks all.

Heres some other stuff for sale

Ab lounge, like brand new-$50

P90X box set. Like new, comes with all cds, workout calander, cookbook, nutrition guide. Everything you need- $100

Olympic size weight bench. Hardly used bought for $200 will sell for $125

Remington model 870 pump shotgun. Great condition. used for bird hunting this year. Awesome gun- $375

My airsoft stuff. JG m4 full metal airsoft gun, with 4 high cap mags, tactical vest, with pouches. Brand new basically, $300 for the set

Snowboard boots from big5 sporting goods. Used 4 times-$50

Xbox 360 games. COD world at war- $30
NBA 2k9- $20
COD modern warfare 2- $35
Fable 3- $45
Battlefield Bad company 2- $35

Heres alot of pics

Old 12-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck thats a nice looking truck. Front bumper is kinda goofy imo but damn man, sorry to hear you gotta sell. GLWS.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Spidertrax - is that for all four tires?

If so, I'll take them!

EDIT - Backing out, so back up for grabs!!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just the front bumper?
Old 12-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry you have to sell. But good on you for trying to get out of debt. You'll be much happier ... and feel lighter ... after the fact.

Bump.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

front bumper is $500 with stock bumper trade, spidertrax is all 4 wheels for $150

also all shipping is on the buyer!! Thanks
Old 12-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I dont have a spare stock bumper
Old 12-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #9

bump
Old 12-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
shipping of spidertrax to 23435?
Old 12-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
2009 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: juan
2009 taco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry you have to sell your stuff, i know the feeling i had to sell my harley for my truck. Would you be willing to meet me a little closer to ca? i will be in the san diego area and would like to buy some of those items.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #12

cadaceus has first dibs on the spacers for now.

As for meeting closer to cali for 2009 taco. I could work something out possibly. pm me what your interested in. Also thats a long drive for me depending on where we meet. But pm me and we will see what we can do.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #13

pms sent to everybody. Just so you know, the light bar can be taken apart into 4 pieces so i can ship it, but still may be a little pricey. Lots of interest in the spidertrax, so im just going down the list in order. thanks!!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #14
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the spidertrax if hardware is included. Condition? Pics of them please.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
I'll take the spidertrax if hardware is included. Condition? Pics of them please.
i got 2 people ahead of ya bro. But once i get them off the truck ill get pics if still available. Good condition, comes with hardware
Old 12-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #16
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

O and what's the thickness of the spacers
Old 12-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #17
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
i got 2 people ahead of ya bro. But once i get them off the truck ill get pics if still available. Good condition, comes with hardware
Ok cool.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
O and what's the thickness of the spacers
Old 12-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #19

heres some more pics of everything off my truck. The light bar, spidertrax and tire holder. also one of what my truck looks like without any of it on haha

Old 12-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #20
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
If I sold all my mods I wouldn't want my truck anymore.