Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Coilovers and AAL

Old 12-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Coilovers and AAL

Like the title says I am looking to buy Coilovers and an AAL for my truck before Christmas. If you got some for sale or know anyone that does please let me know ASAP. Im specifically looking for Camburg, Icon, Leepers, Toytec, etc. If you got anything just let me know. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...I need/want to buy a set before Christmas
Old 12-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
NIGHT BUMP!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
If your a bit more specific it might help? Stock non-trd c/o's? TRD c/o's? Aftermarket c/o's? Level of aftermarkets...icon/king/saw/camburg/ome.......big difference in all listed. Good luck and free bump!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey the dude I got the Leepers from should still have the AAL, think he was looking for $80 shipped on it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-shocks.html
Old 12-15-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
If your a bit more specific it might help? Stock non-trd c/o's? TRD c/o's? Aftermarket c/o's? Level of aftermarkets...icon/king/saw/camburg/ome.......big difference in all listed. Good luck and free bump!
Thanks dude I forgot to add that. I added the details in my old thread and I forgot to in this one. I fixed it.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
Hey the dude I got the Leepers from should still have the AAL, think he was looking for $80 shipped on it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-shocks.html
Thanks
Old 12-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 12-16-2010, 04:02 AM   #10
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Bump
Old 12-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #11
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
AAL's aren't that expensive, and certainly not more than a few bucks more than a used set. I'd just go buy a pair new...

Besides, if they're well used, the lift might have flattened quite a bit.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #12
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
AAL's aren't that expensive, and certainly not more than a few bucks more than a used set. I'd just go buy a pair new...

Very good advice right there Jesse^^
Old 12-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #13
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post

Thank You Sir, theres a guy down here close to Daytona thats got a new set of Toytec AAl's for $80 shipped. Im really wanting the Icon Leaf Pack but its $200 on DSM without TW discount.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Walker Evan's Coilovers would be good as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #15
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I found some realy nice fox coilovers with resis (not mine) for $650. They will fit 05 and up tacoma.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fox-C...Q5fAccessories
Old 12-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #16
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude. Haha another Florida member
Old 12-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #17
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
I found some realy nice fox coilovers with resis (not mine) for $650. They will fit 05 and up tacoma.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fox-C...Q5fAccessories
hmm... thats very tempting
Old 12-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
hmm... thats very tempting
Dont you dare Im gonna go for it if I can
Old 12-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Colton, thanks for looking out. I didnt even think about that. Im very antsy b/c my mom said she'd buy me a new lift for Christmas. Im really wanting to find some coilovers ASAP!!!