Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OEM Skids!

Old 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Skids!

Selling OEM skids off my 08 TRD Off-Road. Includes IFS skid plate and engine skid, skid supports and transfer case shield.

Ligthly used with some scratches on IFS skid and engine skid (see pics). Missing a couple bolts from skids and supports. Transfer case shield needs 4 new bolts as these were re-used.

IFS Skid $25
Engine Skid $25 (Sold)
Skid Supports $10
Transfer Case Shield $10 (Sold)

Local Pick-up in Phoeniz, AZ prefered but can ship at owners expense!

Thanks,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
FS: OEM Skids!-imag0124.jpg   FS: OEM Skids!-imag0123.jpg   FS: OEM Skids!-imag0121.jpg   FS: OEM Skids!-imag0140.jpg  
Old 12-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
oh man, my heart dropped while I was waiting for the pictures to load and saw you were from Phoenix, I am looking for the aluminum "splash guard" from Toyota.

Bump, good luck with the sale.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! Sorry for the disappointment!

Mike
Old 12-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend the engine skid plate for the TRD sports since they don't come equipped with one
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #5
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do u need to remove the transfercase skid everytime you do an oil change? Does it come with all the bolts?
Old 12-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #6

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
No need to remove for oil changes. All OEM and will need new bolts for the transfer case as I re-used then for my new skid. Was just about to add that to the post.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, but need pictures of them installed on a truck so I can see exactly where they go. Not sure if they will fit with some of my mods completed already.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Wait SR5s come with Tcase skids right? I'd go look but we are in the midst of getting a foot of snow right now.

What would shipping be for the T-case skid? Definitely interested if I don't already have one.

Edit: Also what would the total be if I got both the engine and the Tcase?
Old 12-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #9

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
I'm interested, but need pictures of them installed on a truck so I can see exactly where they go. Not sure if they will fit with some of my mods completed already.
Is that a FabTech or ProComp Lift? I'm pretty sure It wont fit a drop bracket lift. Nice truck by the way!
Old 12-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #10

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Wait SR5s come with Tcase skids right? I'd go look but we are in the midst of getting a foot of snow right now.

What would shipping be for the T-case skid? Definitely interested if I don't already have one.

Not 100% sure, I thought they only came on the offroad. I could split the front 2 skids and do $25 for engine skid and $10 for the tcase skid. I can get you a shiping quote tomorrow!
Old 12-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Is that a FabTech or ProComp Lift? I'm pretty sure It wont fit a drop bracket lift. Nice truck by the way!
Procomp, thank you!!! I figured it wouldn't fit, but thought I would ask anyway. Good luck with the sale!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #13

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post

Let me know if you want a shipping quote. I'm out of town this weekend, starting Thursday night so let me know!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #14
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of bolts and how many.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Let me know if you want a shipping quote. I'm out of town this weekend, starting Thursday night so let me know!
Definately! Pm me. it would be to 13210
Old 12-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #16

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
PM's sent

Sale pending on engine skid and tcase skid!

Still For Sale:

IFS Skid $25
Supports $10
Old 12-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #17

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

IFS Skid $25 and Supports $10 still available!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #18

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Great Price!

Stock IFS Skid Plate for $25
Skid Supports $10
Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #19

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump