LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trying to sell raffle tickets for auto tech fund raiser

Old 12-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Trying to sell raffle tickets for auto tech fund raiser

Hey, im trying to sell raffle tickets for my Auto Tech two class, since the state of NC is broke we get 9 dollars per student per year to buy multi meters solder wire and all othe shop supplies.

We are having a raffle and raffling off tickets to try to earn money to support the class, however we havent been able to sell many and are just breaking even with the prize to be won, a US General 11 drawer tool box.

tickets are 5 dollars each, i can deliver to NC as far west a hickory and South Eastern VA and North Eastern SC, or you can buy tickets just to support the program, any support is appreciated, or if you pay shipping i can arrainge it be shipped.

Tickets are 5 bucks and if you paypal it i will send you the stub, just pm me your name and phone number, my paypal is guldiri@msn.com, thanks