Notices

WTS: Weathertech Mats and Sirius radio hook up

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
gblaxx42 is on a distinguished road

Army:
gblaxx42's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Weathertech Mats and Sirius radio hook up

I have a slightly used set of weathertech digital fit mats for a double cab. They are grey and in great condition. I also have the complete hook up for a sirius radio install. That includes the tuner, the head unit interface and the cable to plug into the preinstalled satellite antenna.

I am asking $50 + shipping for the mats and $50+ shipping for the antenna set up.

Before you guys tell me to post pics, I will tell you that I am posting this on my iPhone and will not have a chance to send pics for a couple of days. However if you are interested pm me and I will email a couple of pics to you.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...1-31-09-a.html

Quote:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
The above also applies to Iphone users.

Closed Thread