Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Rear diff

Old 12-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Rear diff

may as well do my research now just in case toyota bails on me.

anyone selling or know of anyone selling a 4.10 rear diff without the locker, fits my 2005 2.7 4x4 standard cab.

ive looked on car-part.com so far

let me know
Old 12-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone that is selling the gears.... 8.4"
Old 12-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
i'm ignorant on differentials...

i have no idea what my stock housing is
Old 12-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
8.4".... the only ones that come with a different housing is those with a locker which is an 8"

Did yours break? Why you hunting? jw...
Old 12-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
8.4".... the only ones that come with a different housing is those with a locker which is an 8"

Did yours break? Why you hunting? jw...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-service.html
Old 12-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok.... well mainly that just means the ring an pinion went bad but you should find out exactly what went bad. Let me know.... can get you a smoking deal on those ring and pinion set up.