Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My TRD OR stock wheels+new tires for Black wheels

Old 12-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My TRD OR stock wheels+new tires for Black wheels

Hi Guys,

My tires currently have about 900 miles on them. They were brand new when I bought the truck, I will get the exact specs tonight when I see the car. Wheels in good condition, tires like new

I am looking for a trade for some black wheels (chrome accents and lips also accepted) like moto, KMC XD Addict, and pro comp wheels. Looking for tires to be included in the deal. Of course will be paying some cash on top of my setup depending on the wheels.

Let me know if anyone is looking to trade back to stock, show me what you got!

Prefer local so we can swap the wheels in person.

Pic of wheels on car

you can see how much tread is left on tires here
Old 12-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
im diggin your hood
Old 12-17-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you driving by my office on Friars road the other day.....nice hood.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Also looking for KMC XD Addict wheels
Old 12-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #5

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 01-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
I am still looking to trade if you are still looking.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ash-socal.html