Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

35x12.50x18 nitro mud grapplers (NOVA)

Old 12-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Edcrosbys is on a distinguished road
Edcrosbys's Tacoma Gallery
35x12.50x18 nitro mud grapplers (NOVA)

I just purchased an 07 tacoma with 35x12.50x18 nitro mud grapplers on diamo 17 karat wheels. I'm looking at trading these + cash for something smaller or selling for cash. I'd be interested in some trades, but need some cash for new rubber. Since I need a number, I'll throw out $1500 for tires and wheels, but I'm open to offers.

If you want more pics, or have any questions let me know! I haven't pured over it yet, but the rims and tires all look to be in great condition (except some dirt). No rash anywhere and the tires look like they haven't seen dirt before.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some awesome tires for sale i wish i were closer id see if youd like to trade i just put a set of 33's on my truck this month they are the bfg all terrain i did 33 due to rim backspacing issues goodluck in the sale or trade tho!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
sweet tires and rims good luck
Old 12-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
mmm they would look pretty good on my truck...but im poor ass hell. nice truck btw it looks more...natural the way its lifted. any idea what type of lift it is? im also diggin the pin stripe
Old 12-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
mmm they would look pretty good on my truck...but im poor ass hell. nice truck btw it looks more...natural the way its lifted. any idea what type of lift it is? im also diggin the pin stripe
Thanks! At least part of the lift is pro comp. I'm not sure about the rest just yet. Heck, I'm not sure if the previous owner changed gear ratio or not yet...

I'd be interested in trading down to around 32's with some cash, depending on the trade...
Old 12-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
thats a pro comp 6" lift
Old 12-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
ah now i can see part of the drop bracket in the pick. Funny it didn't even occur to me that it might be a 6" it looks alot better than many other 6" lifts ive seen for some reason
Old 12-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade you mine for yours i got the same thing but in 33x12.50r 18 with 90% tread
Old 12-22-2010, 06:58 AM   #9
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you think it will look misplaced with 33's? It looks like 35's fit perfectly. Just my opinion! Good luck with your sale!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 AM   #10
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck man. Welcome and good luck with the sale from a neighbor!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
ill trade you mine for yours i got the same thing but in 33x12.50r 18 with 90% tread
You still in Montana? I'm assuming shipping would put the kobach on both of us sending almost 400 lbs of rubber around...
Old 12-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #12
Slightly Sane
2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal and a sweet truck
Old 12-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
Bump, haven't heard any trade offers... I'm looking to downsize. Don't let my number scare ya off. It was just for the rules!
Old 12-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcrosbys View Post
Bump, haven't heard any trade offers... I'm looking to downsize. Don't let my number scare ya off. It was just for the rules!
why smaller?
Old 12-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
why smaller?
This is my daily driver, so mpg is the main reason, but I'd like something a bit quieter too.. I'm thinking 32 or 33s all terrains on 16 rims would still look decent, but be lighter (mpgs) and quieter..

At least those are my hopes.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is my daily driver, so mpg is the main reason, but I'd like something a bit quieter too.. I'm thinking 32 or 33s all terrains on 16 rims would still look decent, but be lighter (mpgs) and quieter..

32's or 33's might look goofy with that much lift. how come you didnt but a stock truck?
Old 12-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
32's or 33's might look goofy with that much lift. how come you didnt but a stock truck?
Same money for this one and it was/is very clean. I'm pretty confident that it never was taken out and played with.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #18
Quote:

i had 33's before 35's and it looked fine, and i also had 35" mud grapplers, they are heavy and loud. so i cant blame ya for wanting better mpg and a wayyyy quieter ride
Old 12-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #19
Hams98 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Surface Warfare Officer, Pentagon
Name: Bryan
Hams98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same money for this one and it was/is very clean. I'm pretty confident that it never was taken out and played with.
Never taken out with those tires? Why do you get all dressed up and not go out for the evening? Weird, looks great though. I know you want quieter but have you seen pictures of 32s with a 6 inch lift? It might not be a look you're going for. I don't have anywhere near the lift for those but i hope you find someone who does!
Old 12-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hams98 View Post
Never taken out with those tires? Why do you get all dressed up and not go out for the evening? Weird, looks great though. I know you want quieter but have you seen pictures of 32s with a 6 inch lift? It might not be a look you're going for. I don't have anywhere near the lift for those but i hope you find someone who does!
krookz has one of my fav taco's and he now has 33's and looks fine.