Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
050309TRDSport is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
050309TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Toytec AAL/5100 Billies/"Taco lean" spacer/Eibach Lift Springs

SOLD!

Gentlemen,

Regretfully, I wish to inform all TW members that I am selling my lift package. I bought it a year ago from a Toytec Group Buy on TW. I never had the chance to put it on my Taco. It includes

-Toytec AAL for a 05-11 Tacoma with the Rear-TSB = $70.00 + shipping
-5100 Billies (front set) = $185.00 + shipping
-5100 Billies (rear set) = $160.00 + shipping
-"Tacoma lean" 1/4" spacer for the front driver side coil = $15.00 + shipping
-Eibach lift springs (1.6 " lift) = $135.00 + shipping

If anyone is interested or has questions please feel free to PM me. I would prefer to keep the set together so that a fellow TW member could enjoy a full lift package for $550.00 + shipping but I understand money is tight during the Holiday Season. I have included the prices for the individual part of the lift package. I have PMed those that have shown interest in purchasing seperate parts of the lift. Whole Package purchase offers will take priority. The good news is that we have an early Christmas present. We found out that an addition to the family will be coming around Sept. of next year. Thank you for your time and please enjoy your Holiday Season.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
GTWS and congrats to the new addition.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Shamwow!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #4
james08taco will become famous soon enoughjames08taco will become famous soon enough

james08taco's Tacoma Gallery
might want to adjust price, you can buy it brand new from toytec for 649.99. and congrats on the good news!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
Army:
James08taco,

Thanks for the info. I didn't have my original paperwork with the lift from Toytec. Price adjusted to $600.00 + shipping.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
do you have any pictures of your truck when the lift was on it? i have a 2010 dclb and am very interested in this at the price you're offering. I'm assuming you never had any vibe issues? rubbing? thanks and let me know asap! might be getting myself something for christmas after all!

...."I never had the chance to put it on my Taco"....
Old 12-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #9
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 050309TRDSport View Post
Gentlemen,

Regretfully, I wish to inform all TW members that I am selling my lift package. I bought it a year ago from a Toytec Group Buy on TW. I never had the chance to put it on my Taco.
I guess you didnt read?
Old 12-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #10
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
do you have any pictures of your truck when the lift was on it? i have a 2010 dclb and am very interested in this at the price you're offering. I'm assuming you never had any vibe issues? rubbing? thanks and let me know asap! might be getting myself something for christmas after all!
But, I do have the same lift and am very happy with it. If you wanna run 285s you will have to trim a little and remove your mudflaps. Go ahead and get this.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:20 AM   #11
WahooTaco
gov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
gov875's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfTaco View Post
But, I do have the same lift and am very happy with it. If you wanna run 285s you will have to trim a little and remove your mudflaps. Go ahead and get this.
yea i didn't read and/or got excited at the deal. thanks for letting me know it has been problem free for you. you remember what you paid for your set up? 600 was about the max i was looking but for a good deal i'm willing to set myself back a little further (shipping and all)
Old 12-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #12

I cant remember exactly because I did just the shocks and aal first then came back and did the coils, which is stupid because you have more labor costs. You want find it any cheaper. The only other thing you may want to do is get some uca's. I have light racings sitting in a box waiting to install. You can get by without them for a while. You just may have some wandering especially on uneven roads...nothing major and you wont be able to get the front end aligned perfectly but pretty close. BUY IT!
Old 12-21-2010, 07:27 AM   #14
Army:
Matt,

There haven't been any problems besides the fact that I am selling it instead of putting it on my own truck. I just want it to go to someone that is going use it and not let it sit in a room. After everything was said and done with Toytec (shipping and handling) it was $600.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #15

Quote:
any recommendations on UCAs? like i said i was already at the upper end of what i can really justify right now...
I have heard good reports on LR, Total Chaos and built right, but I have no experience with any of them. If you are at your budget limit just run your stock uca's for a few months. LR are gonna be the cheapest at around 425-500 new. Search the b/s/t forum as uca's occasionally come up for sale. Thats how I got mine and they usually sell quick..as this lift proly will.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #17

You'll be fine. Keep in mind you will have to have an alignment once you get the lift on and then another one after you install the new uca's so that will be a little more $ since having to do 2 alignments vs. installing everything at once and getting 1 alignment done.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any recommendations on UCAs? like i said i was already at the upper end of what i can really justify right now...
I am running the LR UCAs. Lov'em, got plenty of adjustment for caster and camber beyond what the oem adjustment does. 445.00 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfTaco View Post
You'll be fine. Keep in mind you will have to have an alignment once you get the lift on and then another one after you install the new uca's so that will be a little more $ since having to do 2 alignments vs. installing everything at once and getting 1 alignment done.
I always get a 1yr or 3yr transferrable one. That way you can play around with different things if need be or just periodically get one done maybe twice a year. Well worth the 100 or 130 vs. 80 for 1 time thing.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 050309TRDSport View Post
-"Tacoma lean" 1/4" spacer for the front passenger coil
Hmmm, mine went in the drvr side because that was the low side. GLWS and the new addition.