Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 TRD Sport Hood w/ Scoop (Black), Tube Steps (Gray)

Old 12-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
tgrinham is on a distinguished road
tgrinham's Tacoma Gallery

Selling my 2010 TRD Sport Hood w/ Scoop. Perfect condition, less than 200 miles on it when I swapped it off for a non-scoop hood. - $400.

Also selling factory gray tube steps. Perfect condition. - $200.

Boulder, CO

Reply here or email me at tgrinham@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
2010 TRD Sport Hood w/ Scoop (Black), Tube Steps (Gray)-cimg3813.jpg   2010 TRD Sport Hood w/ Scoop (Black), Tube Steps (Gray)-img_0013.jpg  
Old 12-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were in socal.. Should go fast..
Old 12-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Man I've been looking get a sport hood wish I was closer like the other guy said everyone is looking for a sport hood I would wish you luck but you won't need it.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
DUDE WTF... Where were you when I was looking for one for my 08 Off Road? I couldn't find a hood with a scoop anywhere.

BTW... It looks awesome sitting in you kitchen. I'm sure your wife is thrilled to have a hood propped up on her counter... lol.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #5
Ex STi enthusiast www.iwsti.com
Aod will become famous soon enoughAod will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: B.
Aod's Tacoma Gallery
Nice hood. Should go quick!
Old 12-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
450 shipped??